Thursday, March 26, 2009

Whew Again!

Well, the "Whew" actually happened last Friday night when we got the trailer unloaded and everything safely stacked either in the house, or under the patio cover. It feels good to be here and I'm amazed at how peaceful it is.

Becky helped me get my studio set up and it looks great. I was finally able to finish the jingle demo today and it will hopefully be presented to the client tomorrow. If they like it, it will definitely be a blessing! God is our provider and all that we have comes from Him. Talk about taking a load off your shoulders! I guess that can add an extra "Whew" to the mix!

I'm going to the house to set up our computer and Internet. That will help make things feel more complete. Gotta be able to blog without having to come out to the studio every time! Be blessed and I'll update sooner than later from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment