Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just A Quick Note

Well, it's now a week away from loading the trailer. Actually, we're getting an ABF U-Pack trailer delivered on Wednesday and we'll start to load when I get home from work that evening. The boxes are starting to stack up in the house and I'm starting to feel a little bit of pressure to make sure that we don't miss any loose ends that will need to be tied up before we go.

We're still not sure what is going to happen with the house. There are a couple of directions we can take, but I want to make the right decision. Please, pray that God will give us direction.

I need to go get some more packing supplies, so I'll go for now. Thank you for praying! Be blessed and I'll keep you posted on how things are going.

1 comment:

  1. hey david may the lord be with & ur family u been a blessing to listern to, thanks

    ReplyDelete