Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Whew Part 2 - We're Here!

It's early afternoon on a Tuesday, and we're in TEXAS! YeeHaa! I guess I should say, "Howdy, y'all!" We had a great trip yesterday and are 2/3 finished with this move! I can't wait to get finished and set up in our house, but for now, we're enjoying spending some time with Mom and Dad.

Even though we are here physically, it seems so surreal. Becky and I have both commented on how it seems like we've just come for another visit and we have to remind ourselves that we're really back. We don't have to try to plan out a whirlwind tour in order to visit with family and friends while we're here. We can relax and visit when the opportunity presents itself. I can't begin to tell how much of a relief it is to have the trip behind and the potential ahead. God's peace is priceless, and we definitely feel it now. I know we've done the right thing and I can't wait to see what God has planned.

There's still one more piece of this puzzle to put in place, and our tracking info shows that the trailer will most likely be here Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning. One more session of heaving and we can put the move behind us. Please, keep praying and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment