Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Big News

Well, this is not going to be a long entry, because the news is good but short.

In my last post, I said that "God Things" were happening. We have been wanting to get back to Texas so we could be near my parents who are getting up in years. Of course, when it comes to uprooting family and leaving a great job, it's a huge decision that we didn't want to make hastily. We've been waiting and praying for God's direction and believe that the time has come to pack up and head out.

I have given my resignation at AFR and will finish there on the 13th of March. It's sad, because I really love being on the air and sharing life with so many friends! I also love the people I work with and the people we co-op with! We moved here without knowing anyone, and we wondered how hard it would be to make friends. The people are so wonderful that it quickly felt like we had known them forever! It was pretty much the same thing on the radio. I made friends quickly and have had the privilege of giving and receiving encouragement daily! I'm going to miss it more than words can say! The one thing that I take comfort in is that God has a plan, and in the book of each of our lives, He never closes a chapter without having a new one written and ready for us to step into.

I would like to ask you to pray about a couple of things. First of all, eventhough we have a house to move into, I don't have a job to go to. I know God will provide because He doesn't call us to something just to leave us stranded. Secondly, we haven't sold our house yet and need God's Supernatural intervention. Again, I know He will take care of it all.

Well, it looks like it was longer than I thought. Thank you, and keep watching here because this blog is coming with us!! Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment