Sunday, February 22, 2009

God Things Are Happening

First, let me say that I haven't forgotten about adding some pictures from the car museum. Two things have kept me from doing it. One is my unfamiliarity with posting pictures here, so I still have to get Becky to help me. Secondly, we have a God thing happening right now. Yes, I meant to say "God Things..." in the title.

We have been waiting and praying for direction concerning a situation in our life, and recently felt like the time was right for things to go forward. As we started to take the steps that we believed God was ordaining, He has begun to confirm it with peace in our hearts and a progression of events to further guide us. I'm not trying to be mysterious, but I'm not quite ready to reveal all of the details just yet. I hope you aren't upset by that, but know that I will tell you everything as soon as I am free to do so. In the meantime, would you please, pray for us? God knows what's going on and that's so comforting to me!

At the risk of sounding like a television series, please, keep watching for the latest developments. We're excited about what God is doing and will keep you posted along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment