Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Giblets

As we get ready for Thanksgiving, I can't help but realize just how many reasons I have to be thankful. Don't worry...I'm not going to list them all here! I do want to take a second to remind you (and myself) that every day should be Thanksgiving. God deserves our thanks and praise every minute of every day! Even that wouldn't be enough to honor Him in the fullness that He truly deserves!

I've been working on the rifles for the kids, and I'm thankful that I am able to do something that I really enjoy for our friends! I'm also thankful for true friends like the McMillans, Devin Patrick, the Chamblees, the Roberts, and many others! The fact that we have one true friend is something to be thankful for, but to have more than that is beyond awesome!

Yes, the rifles are coming along and should be finished tomorrow. I'm going to keep this short today and leave you with some pictures of the rifle project. I'll update again tomorrow. 'Til then, have a very BLESSED Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment