Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Prayer Update For Sheila

I posted a prayer request for Sheila a couple of weeks ago. Here's an update to help us pray more specifically.

"I had written you a few weeks ago asking for prayer. Today I am asking for specific prayer. As it stated in Matthew 18:19 makes it very clear, when two on Earth agree our God does hear. I have also asked my bible study ladies to pray for this also.

Please pray for financial freedom for the Lord to provide needs and to become debt free. Also, please pray for healing and salvation for Gene (husband) and Niece (Maggie).

We have agreed to pray for this daily.

Please join us in this prayer and I know that the Lord will provide. He always has taken care of me and I know that this will be a show of faith to those who doubt that the Lord is still very active in our lives and really does care."

No comments:

Post a Comment